Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Post - Christmas on Bedrest

My first official Monkey Tales post is short, just a few pics of me celebrating Christmas on bedrest. Wednesday, December 23rd at my 32 week appointment my doctor decided it was time for bedrest. I had gained 16 pounds in 4 weeks, was retaining way too much fluid with my entire body puffy and swollen (face, hands, ankles, feet, toes, fingers, you name it - it was puffy) and my blood pressure was high. My doctor's hopes was that the rest with my feet up would help these issues - so here I am (pictured with hubby) in the recliner where I stayed.
My mom and step-dad came to visit since I knew several months ago that I could not travel for the holidays, just didn't realize at that time my not traveling would include not going to work or grocery shopping, etc. This is a cute little onesie from the grandparents to be, Mima and Papa.

I will continue to post everyday or every other day in an attempt to get caught up to the current events. Thanks for visiting - stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Take your time. Its just nice to see you back. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete